As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MSR #ad
MSR WhisperLite Portable Camping and Backpacking Stove #adMSR #ad
- Made to last with durable stainless steel and brass. Burns cleanly on White Gas and white gas varieties. 410 g. Lifetime warranty. 305 g packaged Weight: 14. 5 oz. Minimum weight: 11 oz. Shaker jet technology makes cleaning as simple as shaking the stove.
2. BRS #ad
BRS Outdoor Kerosene Stove Burners Portable Oil Stove Gas Stove Multi Fuel Stoves Camping Cooking Stove BRS-8 #adBRS #ad
- Gas pump has been built-in wear resistant device, which makes the inside cup leather more durable and has larger gas supply. Strong firepower: it only takes 3 minutes to boil 1L water change with weather, fuel, and cooking ware accordingly.
Better pre-heating effect due to unique design of pre-heating device only 3 seconds. Super bearing capacity bracket can bear vertical pressure within 8kg.
3. Coleman #ad
1-Burner, Coleman Camping Stove | Sportster II Dual Fuel Backpacking Stove, Green #adColeman #ad
- Delivers 10, 000 btu and fits pans up to 6 inches in diameter. All season strong technology and wind baffles for reliable performance in harsh weather.
Portable stove delivers robust cooking power in a compact design. Ultra-compact design fits easily in a backpack. Dual fuel technology gives you the option of using Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline.
4. MSR #ad
MSR XGK EX Extreme-Condition Camping and Mountaineering Stove #adMSR #ad
- Superfast: boils 1 liter of water in just 2. 8 minutes using kerosene fuel. Dependable: easy to field maintain; Shaker Jet cleans fuel jet with a simple shake.
Multi-fuel: reliably burns more liquid fuels than any other stove. Extra stable: New retractable legs and pot supports provide unprecedented stability. Compact: new flexible fuel line allows stove to fit in a 1. 5-liter MSR pot.
5. MSR #ad
MSR WhisperLite Universal Canister and Liquid Fuel Stove #adMSR #ad
- Lightweight: aluminum mixer tube, extra-stable stainless steel legs and refined design keep weight to a minimum. Includes: fuel pump, windscreen, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack.
Canister stand Included. Fuel bottle not included/Made in Seattle, heat reflector, USA. Hybrid-fuel performance: patent pending AirControl technology creates the optimal fuel/air mix for top-notch performance with canister fuel, white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline.
Field maintainable: self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and redesigned leg assembly facilitate fast cleaning and even easier maintenance in the field. Canister liquid feed: delivers better cold weather and low-fuel performance with a more consistent output over the life of each canister.
6. MSR #ad
MSR Dragonfly Portable Camping and Backpacking Stove #adMSR #ad
- Stove weighs 14 ounces, measures 105x7x4 inches open, collapses to 3. 5x3. 5x6. 5 inches; manufacturer’s limited 3-year warranty; made in the USA.
Burns a variety of fuels, including white gas, kerosene, diesel, unleaded auto fuel, and jet fuel. Durable, backpacking, collapsible multi-fuel stove for camping, and global travel provides precision flame control and stability for large cookware.
Stable base handles pots and pans up to 10-inches in diameter; suspended burner cup increases efficiency and reduces heat lost to the ground. Boils one liter of water in just 3. 5 minutes and dual-valve makes it easy to go from simmering to a rolling boil for gourmet cooking in the outdoors.
7. MSR #ad
Camping, and Travel Stove, MSR PocketRocket 2 Ultralight Backpacking #adMSR #ad
- Fueled by high-performance isobutane-propane fuel canister not included; self-sealing threaded canister fuel is available in most countries. Boils one liter of water in just 3.
5 minutes and flame easily adjusts from a simmer to a rolling boil for gourmet cooking in the outdoors. Lightweight protective case included; stove weighs 2. 6 oz 4. 2 oz with case, measures 4.
8x4. 8x3. 6 inches open, collapses to 2x2x3 inches; made in USA. Ultralight 2. 6 oz and compact 2x2x3 in folding canister stove for minimalist adventures, trekking, camping, hiking, backpacking, and global travel. Easy to setup and operate—no priming, preheating, or pressurizing is required; serrated pot-supports accommodate a wide range of pot sizes and styles.
|Manufacturer||Cascade Designs Inc. #ad|
8. MSR #ad
MSR Super Fuel White Gas for Camping and Backpacking Liquid Fuel Stoves #adMSR #ad
- Sold in canisters of 1 quart/32 fluid ounces. Clean-burning; tested to be 100 percent pure. Reduced clogging with no dyes or additives to solidify and cause clogs. Designed to improve stove performance, with fewer cleanings and less maintenance. Made in the USA.
9. MSR #ad
MSR Whisperlite International Stove One Color One Size #adMSR #ad
- Shaker jet technology and smart engineering allows complete cleaning and maintenance in the field. Folds small and packs into most MSR pots. Able to burn white gas, kerosene, and unleaded auto fuel. Package includes: fuel pump, heat reflector, windscreen, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack Fuel bottle not included.
Perfect choice for globetrotting backpackers seeking lightweight and compact multi-fuel versatility. Simple, durable design with over 20 years of proven performance in the field. Aluminum mixer tube and stainless steel legs reduce trail weight by 10%.
10. Optimus #ad
Optimus Svea 8016279 #adOptimus #ad
- Essential for low-oxygen high altitude use, a white gas burning stove. Ideal for solo and high-altitude mountaineering tours and wherever packing volume and weight are critical. Simple: lid also serves as a small cooking pot, there are no loose parts to loose, handle is a built in maintenance tool.
Reliable: built in cleaning needles that work without having to stop the cooking process. This stove is renowned for its performance at high altitudes. Material: Brass, aluminum. Classical, light-weight gas stove of solid brass. Self pressurized tank, no pump needed.