As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TotalBoat #ad
TotalBoat AlumiPaint AF Copper Free Aluminum and Pontoon Boat Bottom Paint Blue, Quart #adTotalBoat #ad
- Per quart. Excellent performance on outdrives & running gear. Per gallon 125 sq. Available in quarts & gallons, in your choice of black or blue. Specifically formulated for pontoon & aluminum boats. Copper-free antifouling paint for superior single-season protection on pontoon & aluminum hulls.
Ft. Copper-free formula won't cause galvanic corrosion. Coverage: 500 sq. Bottom paints are used below the waterline only. Ft. Ablative paint wears away to continuously expose fresh biocide for maximum protection.
2. TotalBoat #ad
Quart, Wood, TotalBoat Krypton Copper Free Antifouling – Marine Ablative Boat Bottom Paint | for Fiberglass, Aluminum & Steel Boats | Ideal for Outdrives & Trim Tabs Black #adTotalBoat #ad
- So you can paint in the fall, natural bristle brush; for rolling, store for the winter, OR SPRAYING: For brushing, and launch in the spring! You can also haul and relaunch without losing the effectiveness of the biocide.
Per gallon. Copolymer formula means that after application, use a high-quality, there’s no maximum dry time to launch. Bottom paints are for use below the waterline only.
Copper-free, eco-friendly, weeds, high-performance marine antifouling boat bottom paint provides superior single-season protection against barnacles, algae & slime. Krypton can be applied to fiberglass, steel, wood, iron & aluminum boats.
Easy to apply by brush, roller, use a 3/16” nap or foam solvent-safe roller cover. Bright colors are more vibrant than bottom paints containing copper biocide. Coverage: 500 sq. Available in five bright, vibrant colors: blue Quart & gallon, white quart & Gallon, black quart & gallon, green gallon only, and Red Gallon only. Ft.
3. Rust-Oleum #ad
Rust-Oleum Available 207012 Marine Flat Boat Bottom Antifouling Paint, Black, 1-Quart #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Use on fiberglass boats and all non-aluminum trailer boats. Protective coating resists buildup of barnacles, algae and other marine growth.
This item is not for sale in Catalina Island. Able to recoat in 4 hours, to launch in 16 hours and covers up to 110 sq ft. Formulated to slowly release copper in order to prevent fouling.
Best for boats that are regularly hauled and cleaned. Suitable for both fresh and saltwater. For use in mild to moderate fouling conditions. Hard, smooth finish provides a flat sheen over most aged antifouling coatings. Ideal for use on fiberglass, wood or steel surfaces to prevent fouling below the waterline.
4. TotalBoat #ad
TotalBoat Aluminum Boat Paint Army Green, Quart 511784 #adTotalBoat #ad
- Ft. Available in army green, black, Earth Brown, white, khaki, & Light Gray. Attractive, chemicals, low-sheen finish won't peel, chip, or fade. Per quart. Durable marine paint specifically formulated for aluminum & galvanized metal boats.
Apply directly to metal by brush, roller, or spray. Use above or below the waterline. No primer necessary. Resists abrasion, and prevents corrosion. Coverage: 80-100 sq. Chromate-free formula features excellent adhesion, low odor, and simple soap & water cleanup.
5. TotalBoat #ad
Gray, TotalBoat Aluminum Boat Barrier Coat Gallon #adTotalBoat #ad
- Can be overcoated with antifouling bottom paints or other 1- and 2-part paints. Fast drying, with no sanding needed between coats. Coverage: Approximately 225 sq. High-build, two-component epoxy primer and barrier coat for excellent corrosion prevention on aluminum hulls and pontoon boats.
Ft. Gallon @ 7 mils wet. For use above and below the waterline. Provides superior corrosion protection on all underwater metals. Thinner: totalboat Epoxy Primer Thinner 200 Available in gray in quart or gallon size kits.
6. Rust-Oleum #ad
1-Quart, Gloss White, Rust-Oleum 206999 Marine Topside Paint #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Resists abrasions. Formulated for brush and spray application. Uv resistant. Durable coating resists abrasion and extreme weather conditions and provides long-lasting UV protection. This item is not for sale in Catalina Island. Superior gloss retention and smooth finish help maintain the beauty and elegance of your surfaces.
Dries to the touch in as little as 1 to 2 hours and covers up to 100 sq ft. Excellent gloss retention. Ideal for use on fiberglass, wood or metal surfaces above the waterline. Oil-based formula is flexible and applies easily with excellent leveling.
7. TotalBoat #ad
TotalBoat Underdog Bottom Paint Blue Gallon #adTotalBoat #ad
- For rolling, use airless or conventional equipment. Thinning should not be necessary, use a 3/16” nap or foam solvent-safe roller cover. Available in gallons, in black, blue, and red. Economical antifouling bottom paint provides very good single-season protection below the waterline against hard and soft growth in low fouling conditions.
For brushing, but if desired, use a natural bristle brush. Its durable finish withstands trailering and beaching better than traditional ablative bottom paints.
Coverage: 500 SQ. Underdog is most effective on boats that are used frequently. Ft. Apply 1-2 thin coats. Underdog is easy to apply by brush, use totalboat special brushing thinner 100; for spraying, roller, thin with the appropriate solvent up to 10% 12 oz.
For brushing/rolling, OR SPRAYING. Ablative technology continuously releases fresh biocode to combat marine fouling and reduce paint build-up to make painting easier the following season. Use on properly prepared fiberglass, iron, wood, steel, and previously painted surfaces in good condition. No sanding needed between coats. Per gallon.
8. Travaco #ad
Marine-Tex RM330K Gluvit Waterproof Epoxy Sealer, 2 lbs. #adTravaco #ad
- Hard protective coating flexes with hull movements to bridge and seal hairline cracks. Provides superior protection for fiberglass, wood, aluminum, and steel.
Gluvit barrier coat seals and protects hulls and decks. Seals leaky seams and rivets in aluminum hulls, and leaks around fiberglass cabins or decks. Fills minor cracks and pinholes.