As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Primus #ad
Classic Trail Stove, Primus #adPrimus #ad
- Stable & wind-resistant: static 4-point pot supports offer extra stability and wind resistance while comfortably holding a variety of pot sizes.
Classic workhorse: launched in the early 1980's, the Classic Trail Stove has traveled on countless adventures around the world. Robust, reliable: always ready to use with no folding parts, durable, this sit-on-top stove is easy to use, and is perfect for those new to outdoor cooking.
Specs: weight: 6. 9oz | dimensions: 4. 9" x 4. 9” x 3. 2” | output: 10, 000 btu | feeds: 1-3. Invented in Sweden. Wide flame: the wide flame and 4" wide pot support excel at heating larger pots to cook meals outdoors for 1-3 people. Gas noT included.
2. Primus #ad
*Primus Profile Stove, US and Canada P-329085 #adPrimus #ad
- Specs: weight: 11. 5 lbs | dimensions: 23. 2" x 11. 8" x 3. 7" | output: 12, 000 btu; 3360w x2 | feeds: 1-10 Fine tune the flames on each burner with separate control knobs.
Dual burner stove: this classic 2-burner stove feeds the whole family with ease. The 12, 000 btu 3360 w output can boil a liter of water in three minutes. Integrated windscreens: the lid and side windscreens ensure steady heat for cooking, even in windy conditions.
Invented in Sweden, made in Europe. Lock & carry: the profile can be folded down and locked closed, for easy and clean transportation. Hose and connector for propane cylinder included. Each burner lights up easily with the built in Piezo igniter, no lighter required. Durable & powerful: steel grates ensure this robust campsite workhorse can easily hold heavy pots. Includes an integrated carrying handle.
3. Primus #ad
Primus | PrimeTech 2.3L Stove System | Fuel-Efficient All-in-one Backcountry Stove System #adPrimus #ad
- This reduces fuel consumption by almost 50% compared to conventional stoves. Hard-anodized pots: two lightweight hard-anodized aluminum pots - one with with integrated heat exchanger and a ceramic non-stick coating - nest into each other for easy packing.
Gas noT included. Fuel-efficient: primetech advanced technology improves heat-efficiency by combining an optimized burner, an integrated windscreen, and a pot with an integrated heat exchange.
Includes: the stove system comes with an integrated laminar Flow Burner and windscreen, an independent t-grip Piezo igniter, a transparent lid with integrated colander, two pots, a Crimp Pot Gripper, a padded/insulated storage bag and a foldable heat reflector.
All-in-one system: the primetech stove system is a unique multi-person all-in-one system that offers the most stable and windproof burner to satisfy the needs of the backpacking chef. Invented in Sweden, made in Europe. Specs: weight: 37. 4oz | dimensions: 7. 9” x 5. 3” | output: 7000 btu; 2000W | feeds: 2-5.
4. Primus #ad
Primus Eta Express Stove P-353093 #adPrimus #ad
- Windshield, bpa free plastic bowl, lid with grip-friendly silicone and integrated colander. 2600 watts/8900 btu/h boils water in 2:40 Includes Outdoor Cooking Accessory. Piezo Ignitor. 15. 8 oz. Great for Camping. Primus Product. Highly efficient Eta System.
5. Primus #ad
Primus Express Spider II High Efficiency Stove #adPrimus #ad
- Item package dimensions: 8. 2 l x 108 w x 12. 4 h cm. Product type: Portable Stove. Item package Weight: 032 kgs. Country of Origin: Canada.
|Manufacturer||Brunton Sporting Goods #ad|
6. Primus #ad
Primus OmniLite TI with . 35L fuel bottle, Heat reflector and windscreen P-321987 #adPrimus #ad
- Specs: weight: 12oz | dimensions: 4. 5" x 3. 5” x 2. 2” | output: 8, 900 btu | feeds: 1-2. Fuel-efficient burner: adapted to work with the latest generation of fuel-efficient Primus PrimeTech pots with integrated heat exchangers, the OmniLite puts out 8900 BTU 2600W and can boil a liter of water in under four minutes.
Includes a multi-tool with cleaning needle, and heat reflector. Fine control valve for precise flame and heat control, foldable windscreen, easily self-serviced.
Lightweight and packs down. Multi fuel stove, fuel bottle, and ergopump: Our lightest multi fuel stove packaged to include a fuel bottle with an ErgoPump and a super pouch for convenient travel anywhere.
Features: ultralight titanium pot supports. Works with variety of fuel types: including canister canister gas, white gas, kerosene, diesel and aviation fuel. Multiple jet nipples included to use with corresponding fuel. The fuel bottle does not contain fuel. Invented in Sweden, made in Europe.
7. Primus #ad
Ultra-Packable & Lightweight Titanium, Primus | Firestick Backpacking Stoves #adPrimus #ad
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe. A uniquely designed backpacking stove with a streamlined, ultra-packable silhouette that slides into any pocket for fast and easy access. Includes: wool storage pouch that doubles as a pot holder, and a remote, matchstick-style Piezo igniter - no lighter required.
Gas noT included. Specs: titanium ti firestick - weight: 3. 1oz | dimensions: 1. 4" x 4. 1" | output: 8530 btu 2500w | Feeds: 1-2. Streamlined, ultra-packable stoves: primus firestick Stoves are designed to occupy as little space as possible.
Fine control valve provides precise flame and heat control, and works perfectly with PrimeTech pots with heat exchangers. Stainless steel or titanium: Firestick stoves are available in robust Stainless Steel or ultralight Titanium Ti versions. Features: pot supports and recessed burner offer flame protection in windy conditions.
8. Primus #ad
Primus Kuchoma P 440070 Camping Grill Piezo Ignition Lightweight Hunting & Shooting Equipment #adPrimus #ad
- Item package dimensions: 18. 796 l x 33. 274 w x 51. 308 h cm. Item package weight: 5. 488 kgs. Product type: Sporting Goods. Country of Origin: China.
|Manufacturer||Greys Distribution #ad|