As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SRAM #ad
Sintered Pad with Steel Backer, SRAM G2 Guide/Trail Disc Brake Pads #adSRAM #ad
- For the best braking performance also replace rotors when replacing pads. G2 brakes are made of sintered pad material for quick stopping and responsiveness.
Powerful breaks ideal for cross country, trail and all riding conditions. Each pad kit includes two pads, a pad spreader spring, pad pin and clip. Steel backer material offers next level stopping power for your bike.
2. SRAM #ad
SRAM Trail/Guide Organic Steel Disc Brake Pads #adSRAM #ad
- 2011+ code brakes utilize a top-loading pad while '07-10 models use a bottom-loading system. Pair/set 1 caliper: left and right pads with retraction spring. Av-6955: exclusive to the BB-5 mechanical disc brake organic compound only.
3. SRAM #ad
Organic/Steel, SRAM G2 Disc Brake Pads One Color #adSRAM #ad
- Responsible Collection: Organic Materials. Material: organic compound, steel. Recommended Use: cross-country, enduro, trail. Compatibility: sram Guide, SRAM G2. Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years.
4. Jagwire #ad
SRAM Disc Brake Pads | Fits Guide R, Ultimate | Sport Organic, RSC, Ultimate and G2 RSC, RS, Jagwire #adJagwire #ad
- Compatibility: sram guide r a1, 2014-2016/rs b1, 2016+/rs a1, 2016+/ultimate, 2016+/rsc a1, g2 ultimate/rsc, 2014-2016/r b1, 2014-2016/RSC B1, AVID 7 Trail/9 Trail/XO Trail. Mounted on a steel backing plate, this compound gives good power and modulation, while keeping noise to a minimum.
Warranty only applies to original owner and proof of purchase is required. Material: sport organic pads feature an all-new resin compound. Warranty: limited 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Great for riders primarily riding in dry conditions.
5. SRAM #ad
SRAM Guide/Avid Trail Disc Brake Pads, Sintered Compound, Pads Only, Steel Backed, Pair L&R #adSRAM #ad
- Steel backed sintered pad offers powerful braking. Backing plate material: Steel, Compound: Sintered. No retail packaging. Sram guide/avid trail disc brake pads, Steel Backed - Pair L&R, sintered Compound, Pads Only. Contents: 2 pads only spring/Pad Pin/Clip are sold separately. Items as shown.
6. SRAM #ad
Metallic, SRAM Code Brake Pads One Color #adSRAM #ad
- Recommended Use: downhill, enduro. Compatibility: code RSC, Code R, Guide RE. Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years. Material: organic, metallic, steel back plate.
7. corki #ad
2 Pairs Semi-Metallic Bicycle Disc Brake Pads for Sram Guide RSC R Avid XO Elixir 7 9 Trail 4 Piston MTB Disc Brakes #adcorki #ad
- Recommended for mountain bike and XO brake pads compatible with all rotor types. High temperature performance, Durable, Low disk wear and Comfortable braking feel.
Less noise than sintered metal disk brake pads and offer better modulation. Semi-metallic brake pads strong initial bite. Short break-in period, Stable, Durable and long working life.
8. Truckerco #ad
Guide R/RS/RSC, XOTR-O, Guide, XOTR-O-AL, Truckerco Organic Semi-Metallic disc Brake Pads Compatible with Sram Avid Elixir Trail X0 Trail Elixir 7/9 Trail, G2 R/RS/RSC XOTR-M #adTruckerco #ad
- Organic semi-metallic Compound / Steel Back Plate. Xotr-m, xotr-o, xotr-o-al. Compatible with sram / avid elixir trAIL, X0 Trail, Elixir 7 Trail, Elixir 9 Trail. Guide, g2 ultimate, g2 r, guide r, guide rsc, Guide RS, g2 rs, G2 RSC.
9. SRAM #ad
Organic, Steel, SRAM HRD Road & Level Ult/Tlm Brake Pads Black #adSRAM #ad
- Kit components- includes two bike brake pads, a pad spreader spring, pad pin and clip. Lightweight riding- reduced grams make for an easier ride uphill. Organic & steel compound- known to be quieter than a metal pad, and have more initial grab.
Riding conditions- metal compound is best for riding in dry areas. Hydraulic disc bike brake pads- for quick, fast and quiet braking power for all-out riding confidence.