As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Youshe #ad
Traction, Adds Grip, Stability, Fit with Standard Walking Stick Tips, Youshe 12 Pack Replacement Durable Trekking Poles Rubber Tips Protector, Shock Absorbing #adYoushe #ad
- Fit for most of trekking poles. Make your hiking poles and walking sticks go smoothly in any terrain, roads, use on hard surfaces liked paved trails, sidewalks, or rocky terrain and feel the additional traction from the tips to help prevent slipping and improve stability.
Package includes: 12 pieces of tips protectors.
Standard size: 4 cm length, 1. 1 cm inside diameter, 2. 3 cm bottom diameter. Rubber tips wear and have a tendency to become loose and slide off, so it's always a good idea to carry extra tips especially for long hikes. Use premium rubber, whippy can provide better support, and very durable.
2. TOUGS #ad
Hiking Pole Trekking Pole Replacement Tips for Hiking Poles-6pcs #adTOUGS #ad
- 6 pack of replacement hiking pole tips, General All Alpenstock. Works great on concrete, asphalt pavement or wet dirt camping/hiking gravel road. Work most likely as your original one, great replacement.
Easy to put on, fit tightly on the poles for most of brand's. Great stable grip on ground, increase more stability. Tips flex and absorb some of the shock. Medium hardness rubber Material. Works sturdy.
3. Alafen #ad
Alafen Replacement Rubber Tips Set for Trekking Pole Walking Hiking Sticks Tips Protectors #adAlafen #ad
- 4 pairs in a set:two large shock-absorbing paws, Two Large shock-absorbing foot and Four traction walking tips. Universal:fits most popular brands of trekking, walking, or hiking poles. Extra durable:made of quality vulcanized rubber with metal washer to prevent wear through.
If you’re not completely satisfied with these replacement trekking pole tips let us know and we'll make it right! Better traction: on pavement, concrete, wooden floor, or even when you're jumping between boulders. Guaranteed performance - we stand by our replacement tips.
4. BornFeel #ad
BornFeel Trekking Pole Replacement Tips 16 Pack Hiking Pole Rubber Tips Walking Stick Tips End Caps Protectors #adBornFeel #ad
- Hiking pole rubber tips, 16pcs in black, can meet your replacement needs within a period of time. Fit for most alpenstocks, hiking stick, walking poles, asphalt, using on the cement, artificial brick and stone pavement.
Internal hole diameter: 105-11mm approx 043", outer diameter upper:070", bottom:091", height: 1. 57". A metal washer inside the rubber tip, increasing the lifespan of the rubber tips. Helping to reduce the shock on your wrist, adding stability and traction for your hike.
5. Jakuva #ad
Replacement Pole Tip Protectors Fits Most Standard Hiking Poles with, Shock Absorbing, and Stability, Adds Grip, Traction, Jakuva 8 Pack Rubber Trekking Poles Tips #adJakuva #ad
- Make your hiking poles and walking sticks go smoothly in any terrain. These 11mm tips are designed to fit a majority of the hiking and trekking poles found on Amazon and in local outdoor stores.
These rubber tips protect your metal spikes, and serve so protect the ends of your poles on hard ground and during storage.
High quality and easy to use - use on hard surfaces liked paved trails, sidewalks, roads, or rocky terrain and feel the additional traction from the tips to help prevent slipping and improve stability. Durable light weight rubber Trekking Poles Tips, Great for keeping the poles from slide.
6. Oldhill #ad
Oldhill 6-Pack Replacement Rubber Tips Longer Caps, Fits Most Hiking Sticks, Walking Canes, Trekking Poles #adOldhill #ad
- Universal - fits most brands of trekking, walking or hiking poles with 043-inch openings, guru, mbc, hammer, Mountainsmith, Black Diamond, REI, i.
E. Valuable - set of 6 stick tips are worthwhile addition to hiking poles, the extras last over time or gives a happy share with friends and other hikers. Easy - slip on easily with a snug fit, remove simply with a twist.
Leki, field & stream or “Unbreakable” walking-stick umbrella. Durable -the replacement tip is made of solid sturdy rubber, with a metal washer in the base, keeps tips from wearing through and increases contact and spreads the pressure. Helpful - save the wear and quiet the noise, help balance and make walking easier for the senior or the disabled.
7. Bafx Products #ad
Replacement Hiking/Trekking Pole Tips 5, Bafx Products #adBafx Products #ad
- Add traction – using rubber tips on your poles helps to add stability and traction for your hike when traversing over flat smooth terrain such as concrete, asphalt, & more! Using your bare metal tips on such surfaces can cause slipping of the poles. When using metal tips hiking on flat rock surfaces, they may scratch the surface of these rocks! with rubber tips on your poles you can help preserve the beauty of the natural environment around you! Keep in mind, helping to reduce the shock on your wrist with each pole placement leading to less fatigue and more hiking! Always carry spares – purchase one of our larger packs of tips so that you always have spares handy! We recommend always taking few spares on every hike as tips will wear out with time and can get stuck/lost in muddy areas, some trails REQUIRE that you use rubber tips on your poles! Protect yourself – using these tips on your hiking poles adds one more lay of cushioning between the earth and your wrist, it never hurts to have some backups! .
Specifically for bafx products hiking poles – designed specifically for use with the BAFX Products hiking poles. Protect the enviroment – using rubber tips on your poles can help protect the precious beauty of the world around you.
|Brand||Bafx Products #ad|
|Manufacturer||BAFX Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.|
8. ANIUHL #ad
11mm Hole Diameter, Shock Absorbing and Enhanced Stability, ANIUHL 8 Piece Rubber Trekking Pole Tips Hiking Walking Sticks Caps Ends Replacement Tip Protectors #adANIUHL #ad
- Use on hard surfaces liked paved trails, roads, sidewalks, or rocky terrain and feel the additional traction from the tips to help prevent slipping and improve stability. Protects poles: the trekking pole tips are made of quality rubber features high durability, flexibility, lightweight and wear resistant.
Rubber tips wear and have a tendency to become loose and slide off, so it's always a good idea to carry extra tips especially for long hikes.
They fit over tubular legs of the same outer diameter. Replacement rubber tip protectors: these trekking pole tips protectors inside diameter is 11mm. Prevent accidental injuries caused by metal spines point. Rubber walking tips set is sold in 8 pieces.
Inside metal washers: increase the lifespan of the rubber tips by adding an extra metal layer that prevents the metal tip from poking through the rubber. These rubber tips prevent premature wearing of metal tips. Enhanced stability: crepe rubber outsole supplies non-slip function and durability. Great for creating a safe and finished look at the end of straight or angled legs or other round items.
9. Tebery #ad
Tebery 24 Pack Rubber Trek Pole Tip Protectors-11mm Hiking Pole Replacement Tips Fits All Standard Hiking, Trekking, Walking Poles #adTebery #ad
- Made of durable light weight rubber. Rubber tips wear and have a tendency to become loose and slide off, so it's always a good idea to carry extra tips especially for long hikes.
An extra metal layer added to prevents the metal tip from poking through the rubber. These tip protectors prevent premature wearing of metal tips and are also easy on the environment as they minimize terrain scarring and prevent damage to nature.
Use on hard surfaces liked paved trails, roads, sidewalks, or rocky terrain and feel the additional traction from the tips to help prevent slipping and improve stability. These 7/16 inch tips are designed to fit a majority of the hiking and trekking poles found on Amazon and in local outdoor stores.